Frequently asked questions
At Crossover Sports, each sport will operate in a very similar fashion and timeline, so this page will have answers to general league-wide questions. However, for each sport, there will be a specific FAQ document on that sport's individual page, as well as at the bottom of this page.
General League Questions
Q: What sports does Crossover Sports offer? When do they normally take place?
A: Crossover Sports offers:
- Flag Football from August to October
- Winter League Basketball and Cheerleading from November to February
- Soccer from January to May
- Middle School/High School Basketball Tournaments from February to May.
Q: Who is allowed to play in Crossover Sports?
A: Grades allowed to play vary for each sport:
- Flag Football: K-8th Grade Boys & Girls
- Winter League
- Basketball: K-8th Grade Boys & Girls
- Cheerleading: K-4th Girls
- Soccer: K-6th Grade Boys & Girls
- Basketball Tournaments are offered for middle school and high school boys.
Q: Who should I contact for more information on Crossover Sports?
A: For more info, please contact Kyle McClendon or Dwayne McClelland via email.
Kyle McClendon- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dwayne McClelland- email@example.com